Netgear EX8000 enhances the network coverage inside your home/office with a powerful Wi-Fi extender. With a Wi-Fi range coverage of over 2500 square feet, the Netgear EX8000 is compatible with a variety of devices ranging from smartphones, cameras, laptops, speakers, and tablets among many more, and is equipped to connect to 50 different devices at the same time. With the help of Netgear EX8000, consumers can enjoy interrupted, high speed network of upto 3000mpbs.
Setting Up the Netgear EX8000 for Extended Range
Netgear EX8000 manual makes the setup process a fairly easy task, requiring only a basic understanding of laptops and WiFi routers. The Netgear EX8000 setup can be activated in three simple steps, as given below:
- Place the Netgear device in the same room as your Wi-Fi router and turn it on. The proximity towards the Wi-Fi router is only required for the initial setup process.
- Connect your Netgear device to the existing Wi-Fi network in your home/workspace
- Start by connecting your personal device to the Netgear extender device, and once connection is established, you can continue to connect all the remaining devices in your home to the Netgear EX8000.
Resetting the Netgear EX8000
Netgear Ex8000 reset can be done if you lose track of the personalization settings you made to the Extender and like to reset the device to its factory settings. There are two approaches one can take. –
- Using the reset button: Take a paperclip and unfold it so that it’s straightened, and once you locate the hole of the Reset button, insert the metal wire into it. Keep it inside for around seven seconds, and then release the button. Your device will be back to its original factory settings.
- Logging into the extender and resetting through your browser: First, open up your laptop and login to the extender portal. When the login page is displayed, enter your admin credentials and login so that the status page will be displayed. Go to the menu, click on settings and proceed to the ‘Other’ option. Once the ‘Reset’ button is visible, click on it and confirm the process. Your extender would revert to its factory settings in approximately one minute. You can also get in touch with the experts for on the spot solution.
Updating the Netgear EX8000
Netgear EX8000, in order to enhance network streaming and high-quality network coverage, often rolls out occasional updates to maintain the promise of their high-quality Internet provision. Netgear EX8000 firmware update will improve your network experience, and the below steps will inform you on how to do so:
- Launch the Extender portal on your mobile or desktop browser and fill in login details with your credentials.
- Once you are logged in, go to the menu bar and click it. It will show you an extended list of options.
- From the list, choose ‘Firmware Update,’ and when the page opens, click on the ‘Check Online’ button.
- If new firmware is available for your device, there will be a set of directions on how to complete the update.
With the help of the above guidelines, your Netgear EX8000 will always function to its maximum capacity, enabling you to enjoy high speed streaming in any location in your home or workspace.
In case you still need assistance, do get in touch with the experts to help you out. Call us at 8668773992 for 24×7 supports.